Author Topic: Implacable  (Read 3055 times)

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Implacable
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:48:19 AM »
1st Circle- Undetained EX:Any effect that doesn't originate from you  that would lower your movement speed lowers it half as much. At 4th circle your movement speed cannot be lowered by any effect that doesn't originate from you.

2nd Circle –Unsatisfiable EX: You gain one of the following abilities. This choice is permanent.
Unbending EX: You gain [Fast healing] equal to your KDM
Unyielding EX: Once per [Encounter], if you  make a successful Fortitude or Will save  against an effect that would normally have  a lesser effect on a successful save (such as  a spell with a save of “Fortitude half ”), you instead ignore the effect entirely.

3rd Circle - Unwavering EX: None shall sweep you off your feet. You gain [Immunity] to the [Prone] condition. In addition, as a swift action, you may become [Covered] for one [Round].

4th Circle - Unfettered EX: No bonds may hold you, no obstacle shall slow your advancement. You gain [Immunity] to effects with the [Binding] descriptor, and moving out of a square of difficult terrain does not cost you extra movement.

5th Circle- Unmoveable EX:  If you would move as the result of an offensive action an opponent takes, you may choose not to move instead. You may move while [Grappled], causing the opponents [Grappling] you to move with you, ending in a square adjacent to you, and does not end the [Grappled] condition.  Your opponent may choose to negate this movement by ceasing to [Grapple] you. If you change movement modes, you may also change the movement mode of those [Grappling] you as specified in the Drag combat maneuver.

6th Circle- Unassailable SU:You shall weather all attacks, endure all offense. You have [Lesser resistance] to all damage, and begin each encounter under the effects of the adamant skin spell.

7th Circle- Unbeatable EX: Once per [Encounter], as a swift action, you can begin an unstoppable assault. Until the beginning of your next turn, you gain [Immunity] to damage, and [Nauseated],  [Dazed] and [Stunned] conditions.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:49:32 PM by Mystify »
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Tenno Seremel

• Shaman
  • Elite
  • Destiny is chain for the weak.
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Implacable
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:01:25 AM »
Something happened with "Unyielding" description.

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »
Something happened with "Unyielding" description.
fixed

Zaq

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »
I find it a little disturbing that "Unmoveable" grants you a bunch of movement abilities, and only at the very end does it have anything to do with you resisting movement.
I do verb now and again, but gerunding is my real passion.

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 04:49:42 PM »
I find it a little disturbing that "Unmoveable" grants you a bunch of movement abilities, and only at the very end does it have anything to do with you resisting movement.
Its 1 movement ability- you can move freely while grappled, dragging your opponent with you. Which is basically your opponent clinging do you, trying to drag you back to where you were, to no avail. You can just wander off despite their efforts.

Zaq

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 05:39:30 PM »
The fact remains, that's more "unstoppable" than "unmoveable."

The track itself is fine; nothing really stands out to me as being too good or too weak (probably because it's mostly existing abilities, which is perfectly fine). That name just feels out of place. How about calling it "undaunted," if you don't want to use a word ("unstoppable") that Utter Brute already uses?
I do verb now and again, but gerunding is my real passion.

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 05:49:07 PM »
the inability to be moved is the main point of that circle.