Author Topic: Track: Book of the Claw (Weapon Scion)  (Read 1554 times)

Kitsune_Kinomi

• Ranger
  • Elite
  • I love foxes, can you tell?
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Track: Book of the Claw (Weapon Scion)
« on: November 11, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
Bonjour! I've gotten this whipped up over the weekend. It is based off an indi game that I happen to love, They Bleed Pixels. If you enjoy platformers it's a really great game (not as hard as every one clams it is, but then again most of the people i know don't play Earth Worm Jim). Any ways great game give it a go if you like platformers. The track it's self is kind of just a homage to it as it's rather hard to really represent every thing so some of the circles might seem a little bit off from the source material, but eh.
The next track I'm working on is going to be a little bit more interesting e.e It's part weapon scion, however it uses a system that might take me along time to construct and a lot of consulting a wiki to get all the details right, so that one might be passively worked on for some time and I might put out a plant based one first... who knows at this point.

Weapon Scion: Book of the Claw (Unique)
In the depths of the dreams one can learn about them selves; about the atrosoties of man, and about the way the world really and truly works. If one wants to combat the evil that lies with in not only them selves, but each and every human, must not they embrace that evil as well? This evil that lays in dreams is not always sought out, though some may choose to do so, some times it is innocently stumbled upon by those who have no wish to enter the world of greater understanding. These poor souls are the ones who truly suffer and must over come the evil in their hearts or be forever subserviant to it.

The book of the Claw is a natural [brutal 3] melee weapon. Though one would think the book it's self is the weapon it is not, in fact possession of the book causes one to slowly mutate into a monster reflected by the evils in their own heart, so in truth the weapon is in fact the claws the books causes the wielder to grow. The book it's self cannot be lost, stolen, burred, drowned, burned, or in any way destroyed by the player or any other force. It is bound to the player from the time they pick it up until it has finished it's work (C7) and after that point the player is still treated as having the book of the claw though natively they no longer posses it, for it has moved on to it's next victim.

Circle 1
Start of DecentSU: You notice that the tips of your fingers are starting to get a little bit sharper, your nails are tough and durable. Some thing must be off because you could swear your finger tips were never that color before. Book of the claw gains the [Magnum] and [Scything] properties.

Circle 2
Festering ClawsSU: The odd color that had started at your finger tips has begun to progress through out your hands. It is as the same time facinating and horrifying. Book of the claw is gains the [Flesh Eater] Enchantment.

Circle 3
Occult StrengthSU: Your arms have begun to change, taking on the hiddious color. Book of the claw gains the [Vital] and [Drinking] properties.

Circle 4
The ChoiceSU: Now with this having taken over the enetiery of your arms, and you having experianced its power. It's time to choose. You may take one of the following abilities, this choice is perminate. Additionally you gain the abbility to set up a sigile with a swift action. As an immediate action, so long as you are in long range of your sigle, you may teleport back to the sigle. One one sigle may be active at a time; this is a [teleportation] effect.
Resist Decent: You gain the Evasion abbility usable once per ecounter.
Taking the Plunge: Book of the claw gains the [Guardian] & [Reach] Properties.

Circle 5
Archaic SpeedSU: The book of the claw is proving difficult, thoughts of it always seem to flood your mind, exept when your distracted by being knee deep in your foes entrials of coarse. You gain [Flying] and [Bolstering] enchantments dispite being a weapon technically.

Circle 6
Fully EldritchSU: Your body has completed the change, your now a beast of an odd color, with a strong desier for blood shed. Book of the Claw gains the [Spiteful] and [Wingeater] Enchantments.

Circle 7
The Final VictorSU: Now has come the moment of truth has come; has you mastered the book, or has the book mastered you. You gain only one of the following; if you chose Resist Desent you gain Victory Over Eldrich, however if you chose Takeing the Plunge then you gain Total Depravity.
Victory Over Eldrich: Once per encounter you can avert all damage you would recive that round.
Total Depravity: Book of the Claw gains the [Tramatizing] and [Unbalancing] properties and the [Hearteater] enchantment.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:46:58 PM by Kitsune_Kinomi »
"The mark of a immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. "
~ Wilhelm Stekel

"I thought I'd pretend I was one of those blind deaf-mutes."
~ Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."
~ Julius Cesar, William Shakespeare

My Moonshine

Kitsune_Kinomi

• Ranger
  • Elite
  • I love foxes, can you tell?
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Track: Book of the Claw (Weapon Scion)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 04:52:50 PM »
Version Log
Version 1.0
- Posted the orignal version of the track and introduction
"The mark of a immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. "
~ Wilhelm Stekel

"I thought I'd pretend I was one of those blind deaf-mutes."
~ Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."
~ Julius Cesar, William Shakespeare

My Moonshine