Author Topic: Official Rulings?  (Read 2391 times)

Metool

• Rogue
  • Elite
  • You ever lose hope?
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Official Rulings?
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:45:12 AM »
I'd much appreciate a stickied thread that contains all the Legend rulings handed out by the devs, including those delivered on IRC. Anyone in support? Anyone have better ideas? Would it be treading on the toes of the Questions About The Rules thread?
"Honestly, I don't know if this non-core option is 1.0-ready"

No, it isn't. It may be updated at some point but it isn't 1.0-ready, which is why it isn't in 1.0. Anything that isn't in the 1.0 core rulebook should be treated as not being 1.0 compliant and used with caution if at all.

Yoder

• Sage
  • Miniboss
  • I exist.
  • Ballot Box Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Official Rulings?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 06:00:23 PM »
I agree, an official spot for errata or clarification would be good, b/c searching through the Questions thread can be a bit much (and people have asked the same questions on multiple occasions over time, so it may curb that).
"Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle."
~ Michelangelo

My Homebrew

My friend just shared this: "Remember that time Gandalf convinced the whole party to flee so that he could take out the Balrog and not have to share any of the XP? Shows up the next session with fancy new robes and everything. What a jerk."

loganic

• Monk
  • Elite
  • Problem Solver Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Official Rulings?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 06:57:17 PM »
If there is to be such a place, please include a Table of contents/reference guide, so we don't have to dig through what inevitablly will be multiple pages just to see if X or Y is modified.

Actually. . . . I don't want errata. I hate errate with a bloody passion. I abhor the idea of having to check 40 pages across 8 different documents. Have a single reference point will ease the pain, but ultimately, please just amend the official  guide.
I apologize for the rage, but D&D has a lot to answer for, cause a strong aversion to the general idea for me.