Author Topic: GTB of 2525 (IC)  (Read 31293 times)

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 01:10:04 AM »
Spoiler
Robat A4 receives -2 to saves.
Attack hits,
Fort save:
Rolled 1d20+2 : 9 + 2, total 11


sakuuya

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 01:13:04 AM »
Gerrik laughs as the robot's head flies up only to get stuck in the mast; serves the stupid thing right.

"Nice shot!" he calls to the guy who made the kill.

With perhaps more complicated of a flip than is strictly necessary, he gracefully lands on the weather deck next to the remains of the ladder well, then takes aim at the next-nearest robot. Zap! Zzzap!

Spoiler
Acrobatics to surprise b1 with his fancy flipping: 32. (Surprise!)

Two attacks on b1:

First Attack 1d20+10 : 3 + 10, total 13


Damage 1d6+10 : 5 + 10, total 15


Second Attack 1d20+10 : 6 + 10, total 16


Damage 1d6+10 : 3 + 10, total 13


All damage is [Electricity].

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2013, 01:29:39 AM »
Rocky slams into the robot and hard. The robot lands limply in front of her, and she seems to be standing on its feet now.


Gerrik's results:
Spoiler
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d100 : 65, total 65
Miss if 1-20, from [concealed].

(It is going to show the other as tampered with, but I forgot the second attack:
Rolled 1d100 : 44, total 44

Miss if 1-20, from [concealed].
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:31:44 AM by Castodas »

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 01:38:33 AM »
The robot must have already lost track of him, the first shot forced the robot's legs to kick up from under itself and the second shot result in it spinning face down with its head stuck through a plank.
The robot doesn't try to get back up.

Qazarar

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 01:55:00 AM »
Grawlix shoves the man behind him, and says "Get out of here! I'll handle this."
He quickly grabs some of his many chemicals and hurls them in the direction of the approaching robots. They explode in a brilliant flash.

Spoiler
He will move past the crew member, keeping himself between the crew member and the robots ahead.
He then uses part of his move to make a flash-bang.
He uses improvisation on the crew member, giving +2 to attacks, saves, and skill checks.
He then throws the flashbang as a standard at the square in between the two robots.
It spreads 20ft, and inficts [Blinded] and [Deafened] for two rounds on all creatures in radius unless they pass a DC 18 Reflex save.
Grawlix saves against the flashbang
Rolled 1d20+8 : 6 + 8, total 14

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2013, 02:09:32 AM »
Spoiler
A2 save:
Rolled 1d20+4 : 18 + 4, total 22


B2 save:
Rolled 1d20+3 : 7 + 3, total 10

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 02:12:08 AM »
The farthest robot freezes.
The other one is still affected from the missile earlier.

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2013, 03:25:36 AM »
Bogda is excited to have blasted a robot apart.  He remains quiet hoping to be unnoticed in the smoke.  Bogda summons up another ball of frost energy and launches it through his tube at a robot.   

Spoiler
Attacks the blind B2 robot unless he can't see it then he will try to find another unaware robot in the smoke to get flat footed on.  Part of a move to be quiet.
Stealth
Rolled 1d20-1 : 10 - 1, total 9


To hit,
Rolled 1d20+16 : 2 + 16, total 18
dealing
Rolled 1d6+24 : 1 + 24, total 25
cold +6 damage if flatfooted.

Great descriptions Castodas!

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2013, 02:35:37 PM »
Bogda lands on the rubble amidst the thick smoke and hops back and immediately launches a frosty projectile against a robot far aft.

Bogda's refined senses feels the projectile dive through the smoky screen, and pierce through an unsuspecting robot. The robot is motionless.

Grawlix feels his farther opponent get struck by something.

Spoiler
Crewmember1: Attacks a3.
   25ATK, 9DMG

   Crewmember takes a 5ft step towards passenger1.

a3: Attacks Rocky
   ATK:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 15 + 7, total 22

   DMG:
Rolled 1d6+6 : 3 + 6, total 9



b5: Unviewable

a1: Attacks Passenger1
   24ATK, 7DMG

b6: Attacks Passenger3
   MISS

a2: Moves adjacent (East square) to Grawlix and attacks.
   ATK:
Rolled 1d20+7 : 19 + 7, total 26

   DMG:
Rolled 1d6+6 : 3 + 6, total 9


b3: Attacks Crewmember2
   MISS

b4: Attacks Crewmember3, results are unviewable.

Passenger1: Attacks a1.
   MISS

a6: Unviewable

b8: Unviewable

Crewmember2: Attacks b3.
   19ATK, 6DMG

Passenger2: Runs into the Crew's Quarters

Crewmember3: Unviewable

Passenger3: Unviewable

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »

The crewmember next to Rocky speaks up, "Thanks mate, I owe you one." He then attacks at the robot (a3) adjacent to Rocky. It really looks beat up now. Its shield is completely torn up and is riddled with dents. Rocky can hear gears grinding like fingernails against a chalkboard.
He takes a deep breath and takes a cautious step through the smoke.

Robot next to Rocky (a3), jabs its bent up sword at Rocky. The blade goes into her side but not very deep. (9 DMG)

The robot now closest to the starboard ladder well attacks its opponent. This passenger, with the previously aforementioned slash across the chest receives a large gash in his belly.  For all he's worth he continues fighting, determination striking his face.

Grawlix's opponent approaches closer and slashes away with a considerable hit. (9 DMG)

The crewmember next to the port ladder well, makes another blow with the hand-guard of his rapier. The hit makes another dent.

Grawlix's new friend runs off and hides inside the crew's quarters.


The ship continues trying to close in on the opposing ship. Gerrik can see that the other ship is not getting any closer. The captain shouts out obscenities and a pistol can be heard being shot off repeatedly.

*The smoke and fire spreads.
Spoiler
Holding breath counter:
Rocky: 1 Round
Gerrik: 1 Round
Grawlix: 1 Round


*  *  *
End Round 2
Begin Round 3

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2013, 03:32:07 PM »
Slides down the stairway quietly and blasts a robot apart with glee!  He remains quiet hoping to be unnoticed in the smoke.  Bogda summons up another ball of frost energy and launches it through his energy tube at a robot.   

Spoiler
I guess Bogda is up again as they took their turn.
Attacks B3 (first) or A1(second) A2(third choice) robot unless he there is no line of effect, otherwise he will try to find another unaware robot in the smoke to get flat footed on.  Part of a move to be quiet.  He will move to get a better position if necessary to attack.
Stealth - 5 added for progressive checks, not sure he needs stealth though to get flat footed.
Rolled 1d20-6 : 1 - 6, total -5


To hit,
Rolled 1d20+16 : 5 + 16, total 21
dealing
Rolled 1d6+24 : 2 + 24, total 26
cold +6 damage if flatfooted.


Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2013, 12:07:22 AM »
Spoiler
I think you can just go off the last stealth check, but re-checking proffers better results... or worst I suppose. I'm assuming for now that the same bonuses/penalties apply.

Bogda moves across the wrecked step-ladder for a better angle, though as quietly as he was it clearly wasn't enough. His shot hits square on but the robot (b3) managed to defend itself for all it was worth... Which... wasn't worth squat.

The ball of ice stabs right into its chest, causing a momentary firework display of sparks to fly out of the hole as gears grinded most arduously. The robot is sent into a spasm, causing it to constrict itself, first into a fetal position and almost tight enough to form a ball. It finally lays motionless.

Spoiler
Sorry for the long wait, but there you go...  :(

sakuuya

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2013, 12:59:21 AM »
The smoke is getting so thick that Gerrik can't even tell whether that last robot he hit went down. Unfortunately, this happens at the apex of his jump, and while he's still trying to peer through the smoke, he tumbles down through the ladder well hole. He manages to catch the edge of the hole and drop himself down semi-gracefully, before bouncing back off the rubble to keep above the busted robots. Yep, the one he hit definitely isn't a threat to anyone any more.

He's about to jump back up onto the weather deck when he sees something through the smoke that looks like the glint of firelight off a metal torso. Without a thought to the thickness of the smoke, he ducks and weaves toward the robot until he's right in front of it and fires his arm canon twice at point-blank range.

Spoiler
All three acrobatics checks this turn (to stop himself from falling, to lift off again, and to surprise a1) 32s as usual. Gerrik moves four squares left and one square up, putting him right in front of a1. a1 is (I'm assuming) flat-footed thanks to Gerrik's acrobatics check and doesn't get an AoO even though Gerrik is firing a ranged weapon in melee, but if he's in melee range of anyone else, they do.

First Attack: 1d20+10 : 13 + 10, total 23

Damage: 1d6+10 : 1 + 10, total 11


Second Attack: 1d20+10 : 15 + 10, total 25

Damage: 1d6+10 : 1 + 10, total 11

Rokku

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 131
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2013, 02:18:55 AM »
Rocky frowns as the blade nicks her, but quickly shakes it off.  She whips around with a spinning backfist at the robot who cut her, planning to put it in the ground.

Spoiler
Vigor!
Rolled 1d20+8 : 19 + 8, total 27

Perception!
Rolled 1d20+9 : 2 + 9, total 11

Attack!
Rolled 1d20+10 : 15 + 10, total 25
Trip vs Ref 19
Damage!
Rolled 1d6+16 : 1 + 16, total 17

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2013, 02:56:37 AM »
Gerrik's opponent first looks left as he spins closer to its right side. Both shots strike, the robot performs a wild twisting motion, craning its whole body until it stops dead, torso facing Gerrik. A faint repetitive 'click, click' is all that can be heard from it.



Rocky's turn:
Spoiler
Fort Save:
Rolled 1d20+4 : 8 + 4, total 12

(Perception failed)