Author Topic: GTB of 2525 (IC)  (Read 31455 times)

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »
Bogda grabs a paracute and straps it on his back.  He thinks, "Well, at least now I know the captain is actually insane."  He breaths in fresh air and feels much happier to be on the deck.  He shoots down this hole at a robot.  If there is no robot in Line of Effect he will move to another stairwell to attack."


Spoiler
Grabs parachute and attacks robot and moves to target a robot.  He is trying to avoid the smoke but will go down the ladder if needed.
ATTACK
Rolled 1d20+16 : 20 + 16, total 36

DAMAGE
[roll]1d6+24/roll] cold damage +6 if flat footed 
 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:51:22 PM by jared71 »

Rokku

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 131
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2013, 02:48:06 PM »
Rocky springs up the ladder, snatches a parachute from the air as it's thrown at her and without stopping, swan dives off the side of the ship.

LIKE A BOSS.

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2013, 12:53:14 PM »
Just continuing my action as above.

Spoiler
Grabs parachute and attacks robot and moves to target a robot.  He is trying to avoid the smoke but will go down the ladder if needed.
ATTACK
Was a crit from above and damage added in below.
DAMAGE
Rolled 1d6+32 : 1 + 32, total 33
cold damage +6 if flat footed 
 

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2013, 09:26:31 PM »
Bogda maneuvers over to the starboard side of the port ladder-well and aims down at a robot contesting against the one of the crewmembers- from here Bogda can see two robots teaming the crewmember.
Maybe it was the refreshing taste of fresh air, maybe it was built up frustration, maybe it was just simple bad-assery, it doesn't matter; Bogda launches his frosty serving with metal shearing finesse that spears right through one side and out through the other side. The robot didn't even have a chance to feel the force of the impact. The robot just simply crumples over with a big gaping hole in either sides.

Rocky very gracefully jumps over the side.

Gerrik peers over towards the other ship, trying to find some clue that might tell him if he should take his chances here or bolt it. At first, nothing pops out at him. Most of them are busily working, probably getting ready to board this ship. Then his eyes meet another's. A woman wearing some kind of grey gown with golden patterns sewn in, she has straight silvery hair that hangs past her breasts, and you are very certain she is looking back at you; maybe even aware of your study. She takes a step forward suddenly, then something spreads from her back and a set of long dull-grey wings open up as she begins flying up towards the ship. As she approaches, she stretches her arms out low with palms facing you. She is unarmed and doesn't appear hostile.

Qazarar

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »
Grawlix moves to the side of the ship and looks down at the one below, gauging his options.

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2013, 09:23:25 PM »
Bogda lashes out with a fist at a robot coming up the stairwell.  "Die scum."

Spoiler

ATTACK
Rolled 1d20+15 : 1 + 15, total 16

DAMAGE
Rolled 1d6+12 : 3 + 12, total 15


Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
The passenger with slashes in his chest and belly climbs the ladder-well and collapses to his knees on the weather deck in a wheezing fit.

And right behind him emerges a badly beaten robot (a6).
Bogda immediately reacts but his fist merely lands on the remnents of a shield instead which falls apart even more.

The robot takes a swipe at the collapses man and scores a slash into his back.

Meanwhile, the crew member below continues fight his opponent. He pounds away at the robot with a pipe and manages a good hit that jars the robot a moment. The robot strikes back, slashing at the crewmember's knee. He scores and the man immediately drops to one knee, which is all he seems to be able to manage.

The captain yells to his crewmember's, "Alright me crew, prepare to release ole' light hearted."
The crew stares a moment at him in disbelief. The captain roars, "YA HEARD ME YA RUM BRAINS, RELEASE THE BALOON ON ME COMMAND!"
All the crewmember's begin scrambling to a different balloon cable line.

"Aye, mate," Talking to Grawlix, "do ole' Carver a favor and release that line near you." He then walks over to one himself.


*Fire spreads more as does smoke; up here though, the smoke isn't very prevalent.


Next turns.

jared71

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 183
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »
Bodga says, "Hopefully, you have another way to make this thing fly."  He shoots at the robot that is attacking the crew member that is trying to escape. 


Spoiler
ATTACK
Rolled 1d20+16 : 10 + 16, total 26

DAMAGE
Rolled 1d6+24 : 2 + 24, total 26
cold damage +6 more if flat footed 

Qazarar

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2013, 07:00:08 PM »
Grawlix will heed the captain's order, and move to release the line nearest him.

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2013, 08:29:57 PM »
Bogda pelts the dented creaky robot, and it falls to bits.

Meanwhile, Grawlix puts his attention on the cable right next to him. (Need Engineering check, DC 10, to figure out how to release it).

The captain responds to Bogda, first with a bellowing laugh, "HA HA HA! Fly? No, me boy. This is to PUT THAT BLASTED FIRE OUT!" He says with a maniacal twitch in his eye.

The passenger, still hacking up smoke, looks back at the captain with a look of horror written on his face, "Are... you Cra...azy!" He said in between coughs. The captain doesn't respond.



Meanwhile meanwhile, Rocky lands safely in the sea below.  (Athletic swim check please, DC 15- or anything else to keep yourself above water)

Rokku

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 131
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2013, 08:36:24 PM »
Rocky begins a leisurely swim to the nearest shore.

Spoiler
Taking 10 for 15 unless I can't!

Qazarar

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
Grawlix quickly examines the cable to figure out how to work its mechanism

Spoiler
Engineering check
Rolled 1d20+8 : 11 + 8, total 19

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »
Spoiler
'Unfortunately, Rokku, as this instance is a jump straight into the moment kind of thing, you don't have a lot of time to get a feel for the water. You must make a roll attempt.  Each consecutively failed roll counts against you towards suffocation. However, I'm only requiring you to succeed once.' is not a valid dice string!

Grawlix examines the cable latch and notices the pin that, while isn't exactly holding the thing together, is allowing for a stable connection.  After pulling that out, a good wack at the rod locking the end of the cable to the ship frame should suffice to knock it out and thus release the cable. It occurs to you that this setup is pretty unsafe.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:30:58 PM by Castodas »

Rokku

  • Minion
  • **
  • Posts: 131
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
Athletics
Rolled 1d20+5 : 19 + 5, total 24

Castodas

  • Ace
  • ****
  • Posts: 653
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTB of 2525 (IC)
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2013, 09:57:54 PM »
(Swim check succeeds) Rocky splashes into the water and immediately pops up.  Getting a quick look around, she sees land a couple kilometers away and also a very rickety small wooden boat approaching. Someone with a warty frog head and a brown blotchy skin complexion is pointing at you from the ship's bow as he yells back to others on the boat.

Eventually the parachute falls down behind you.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:01:20 PM by Castodas »