Author Topic: Team STUFF IC  (Read 29080 times)

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team STUFF IC
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
Theo closes the door quietly and quickly, trying not to attract the things attention. "Well, looks like we got a little pest control problem. Can't believe I didn't notice that earlier."
"If you prick us, do we not bleed?"
"No, I prick you, you explode."

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2013, 09:24:13 PM »
Fars whispers, "I was aware, but I figured it was another student. I'm still not confident it isn't. Or maybe its an escaped lab experiment.  I think we should try to avoid killing it and just knock it out... if it turns out to be hostile. I'd hate to be in the bad graces of some science teacher."

Unit001

• Minion
  • The good kind of evil
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:09 AM »
"What are you guys... OH GOD!"  Unit's arm seems to burst apart, reforming into a large multi-barrel firearm.  "It's getting biological residue everywhere, we need to kill it before it gets worse!"

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
Fars' expression shifts to shock at Unit's sudden outburst.
"What? Cool down Unit, I think if we splatter it all over our walls won't make things any better for you."

Fars puts on a daring grin,
"On the other hand, this could be an awesome chance to see what we're capable of."

He kicks open the door, and runs in.

Greybender

• Elite
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2013, 06:37:36 PM »
As Fars runs out, the acid fumes strike him hard, he has to concentrate hard not to see double. The creature seems to be missing, an empty cocoon on the hallway wall is all Fars can see and it appears to only be dead biomaterial.
The game would implode into rocket tag in a twisted mockery of all that is wrong with 3.5, angels would weep and the skies would fall, and it would all be your fault. Yours and yours alone.

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2013, 07:05:16 PM »
"Jeez, *ACK* a little warning before you do something*Cfuh* stupid *Hmf* would be nice." He looks over towards the cocoon. "Uh, that don't look good.*eeze* Where'd it go?" He kneels again, placing a hand on the ground, trying to find the beast.

OOC: Another Tremorsense please.

Greybender

• Elite
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »
As Theo spades the dirt for answers he assays a singing on his right, a beautiful voice enchanting the very air it vibrates through, but his search for the creature goes astray as the only trace that remains seems to be the one leading to the oddly empty cocoon.
The game would implode into rocket tag in a twisted mockery of all that is wrong with 3.5, angels would weep and the skies would fall, and it would all be your fault. Yours and yours alone.

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
"Singing *Ack* That's it." Theo ripped off two strips of cloth from his shirt, tying one around his face as a crude breathing mask and handing the other to Fars.

OOC: I'm assuming Unit has some immunity to this crap.

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2013, 08:34:14 PM »
Fars looks at him, goes to take it but queries Theo for the reason, "What's this for? And, do you think I should begin burning down that... thing?"

Greybender FYI:
Spoiler
-2 to my ac until I have Fars remember to activate his thermal endoskeleton. (Just fluff really, its his natural armor)

Making an untrained Knowledge nature check to maybe identify the cocoon thing:
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+3 : 1 + 3, total 4

This was quoted from the dice thread if you want to check the legitimacy of the roll- not that you should need to.  Lowsy roll, lol.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:40:06 PM by Castodas »

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2013, 08:46:08 PM »
OOC: Um, acidic air? You know, eyes tearing up, hacking gagging?

Unit001

• Minion
  • The good kind of evil
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2013, 03:49:38 AM »
"Wait, if we burn it we might set the building on fire.  Ventilate the area before this stuff starts getting into dorm rooms."  Unit looks around for a window.

Spoiler
You assume correctly, meat-person

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2013, 11:38:18 PM »
*twitch* "NO, I don't want you to burn anything you pyromaniac. Put it on so your lungs don't turn inside out."

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 04:38:26 AM »
Fars let's out a choked cough that causes snot to shoot out his nose, "Ah, Geeze" he says as he ties around the strip of cloth, he lets out another chocked cough, "I didn't ... even ... notice!" He said inside several short breaths.

He flexes his body in a single quick motion that causes a dark metallic suit to sprout from somewhere in his flesh and snap closed around his body; and it happens too quick to see from where. He now looks more akin to Unit than a human.

"This ... Should help ..." He takes a deep breath behind his metal visor, "a bit."

He looks at Unit, ""Ha, *COUGH COUGH...ETC...ETC..." After a long period of coughing and hacking, he finally gets another word out, "Geeze! Yeah, I can control my flame ...a little better than that." He lets out a sigh, "I'm really starting... to see your dislike towards... Fleshy things."

OoC
Spoiler
Is this actually affecting our character abilities at all, Grey?
Also, natural armor activated!  8)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:50:24 AM by Castodas »

Lockon Stratos

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »
"Wait you're a robot too? Huh?" *Shakes head* "Whatever, something's making a lot of noise to the right. Let's go down the hall and find a door leading that way. Also, keep a lid on the fire a little longer, don't know enough about this gas. Don't want to risk any... explosive reactions."

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2013, 10:12:23 PM »
*Cough *Cough!!!
"Haha, that would be... Kind of neat to see; but, haha, don't worry, I'm not crazy like that. Also, robot implies that I operate on an artificial processor which I don't, so I respectfully reserve that term for Unit over here."
Fars' body jerks as he lets out another big sneeze. "Yeah, and lets get some windows open or something."

Fars' walks to the nearest window (if there is one) or another door to open it.