Author Topic: Team GOLDN IC  (Read 13266 times)

Brightside

• Minion
  • "Well... he's not wrong..."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team GLDN IC
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 07:07:18 AM »
"Is it really just us three? I heard a rumor that there are usually groups of four here... but I must admit, I don't know much about this place." he says while working the mattress out.

He stops by the table on his way out the door, where these golden wristbands are supposedly sitting, and his face turns to a slight frown. "Aww, none left" He shrugs "I'm sure they'll be more trinkets to find elsewhere; Doors of Destiny AHO!"

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 08:09:37 AM »
Nate grins at Ohmy "That or our last team member is a girl. I sure know which explanation I prefer."

Brightside

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 08:51:41 AM »
"Hoo-hah!"

SpaceChomp

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 10:36:30 AM »
"My apologies Nate, I meant no offense.  I just got excited." Gio shrugs.

"Thanks for the reminder on the braclet, don't want to fully look like a rookie."

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 12:36:50 AM »
Opening the door to take a look outside, Nate notices a door close by and grins at the other boys "Well let's put that to the test shall we? Let's say hello to our neighbour." Without waiting for confirmation, he walks over and knocks.

Brightside

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 02:35:06 AM »
"Neighbors?! I didn't know we had neighbors! Ah this makes me happy!" exclaims Ohmy. Looks like someone is quite the people's person.

Greybender

• Elite
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 01:15:38 PM »
As Nate goes outside, he comes into an appropriately furnished living room for five. There seems to be a good and ready couch, positioned in front of a rather peculiar  peculiar looking square shaped ooze. At the right side of the room, there seems to be a small kitchen and three doors, one to his right, facing the same way as his door and which looks quite the same as the door he just opened, one positioned on the left side which has some symbols involving running water on it and another rather unremarkable door with hefty protection on it facing him almost directly.

Lina and Dani
You hear knocking on your door.
The game would implode into rocket tag in a twisted mockery of all that is wrong with 3.5, angels would weep and the skies would fall, and it would all be your fault. Yours and yours alone.

sakuuya

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team GOLDN IC
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 04:22:03 PM »
"You're probably right," Dani says with a nod. Then she hears the knock on the door.

"Oh, uh, just a second!" she calls, maybe even achieving enough volume to be heard through the door. She floats over and grabs the handle. Her hand just phases through on her first attempt, but she blushes a darker cyan and tries again--successfully, this time. She opens the door about halfway and peers around it.

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:12 AM »
Linna peeks around-slash-through Dani.

"Ohmigosh," she exclaims, "boys!"

Brightside

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 12:15:39 AM »
At the sight of the blue-ish girl peeping through the door, Ohmy pushes his dark hair out of his face and waves "Hiya, I'm Ohmy, the big fella is Giovanni, and the winged one is Nate. We're your new neighbors, and all very pleased to meet you" He concludes with a slight bow.

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2013, 03:56:08 AM »
Linna's eyes practically bulge out of her head, she makes a sound like a strangled lemur, and slams the door shut.

"Dani!" she exclaims, "Boys!  What do we... how do I... I mean, I lived in a creepy forest since I was twelve, my best friend for three years was a surly badger!  How do I boys!"

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 06:33:30 AM »
Nate chuckles "Looks like they're a bit on the shy side. That or there's a naked girl in there."

Brightside

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 06:58:33 AM »
Ohmy completely approves of either possibility. While he waits for the door to re-open he checks out the "peculiar  peculiar looking square shaped ooze" that I sorely hope is a table and not a monster.

(OOC Parenthesis: would this require a roll of some kind?)

sakuuya

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 10:06:12 AM »
Seeing Linna's obvious distress, Dani decides to take one for the team. She re-opens the door, standing between Linna and the boys (not that it does a ton of good, since she's translucent and all). She smiles at Nate and extends a hand.

Hi, I'm Dani, she tries to say, but the words get stuck in her throat and he mouth just kind of hangs open. "Great job! Very smooth..."

Oh, crap. That part was out loud.

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
Nate smiles, quite obviously not being self-conscious about his fangs, and jests "Well, Ohmy might not have been made of silk, but I'm sure he's a nice guy when you get to know him." he extends his own hand to take Dani's, letting her take care of any shaking that she might want to have happen, as it would be kinda awkward for both of them if he tried to shake and his hand passed through hers. "My name is Nathan, but you can call me Nate. Nice to meet you."