Author Topic: Team GOLDN OOC  (Read 12333 times)

Greybender

• Elite
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Team GOLDN OOC
« on: October 14, 2013, 11:56:03 PM »
Your OOC thread, hope you like the rooftop access rooms.

Linna Cero (Created by Rokku): Lich Sage, Just Blade/Lich/Necromancer
Just a sweet girl filled with sinister eldritch power, delivering her attacks from up close and personal, the most intelligent freshman so far.
Spoiler
Linna Cero
Lich Sage (Necromancer/Just Blade/Lich)
Trained Skills Vigor, Arcana, Medicine, Nature, Perception
Notable Feats Dartmuth Secret, The Sun Grows Dim, Telekinetic Adept, By Will Sustained
Combat Style Staying within Close range and wailing on targets with SLAs channeled through Grim Heritor attacks. Even if enemies close to melee, Linna can quickly swap over and has solid immunities, damage reduction, and temporary hitpoints to keep herself going.

A sweet girl from the Grimm Forest, Linna's life would likely had been quiet and uneventful had she not been forced to take shelter in an abandoned cottage during a terrible storm.  Trying to start a fire, she found long black wooden needle she thought might work as kindling... that immediately sprouted thorns when she touched it, biting into her tender fingers. Trying to throw the needle away was fruitless. as the thorns dug into her fingers and seemed to drink up her freely flowing blood.  Then all of a sudden the needle twisted in her grip, and burrowed into her hand, vanishing.  There was searing pain, then darkness.

When she woke, the roof of the cottage was gone.  Everything was soaked -- except for Linna, who was bone dry.  And changed.  The breath of life had left her, turning her once-rosy skin icy blue.  Strange stitching ran all over her body. And the needle -- she could feel it in her.  She could feel the threads extending out to the stitching on her skin.  She knew she couldn't go back to her village.  She was one of the dark things in the forest now.

She's still a sweet girl though.  Just a sweet girl filled with sinister eldritch power.

Dani Geiss (Created by sakuuya): Ghost Sage, Arcane Lore/Ghost/Force of Will
Dani the quiet ghost girl with a bit of amnesia and a couple of numbers off by a bit, or at least not consistent.
Spoiler
Mordann "Dani" Geiss
Ghost Sage (Arcane Lore/Ghost/Force of Will)
Trained Skills: Stealth, History, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Perception
Notable Feats: Dread Secret, Shadow Blink
Combat Style: Support, support support. A little ranged damage? I guess, but only in service of further support.

Dani doesn't remember how she died. And she's okay with that--she figures that, if whatever it was was traumatic enough to bring her back as a ghost, she's probably better off not knowing. As a living girl, she was a mousey nobody, but becoming undead has given her a new lease on life, so to speak. She's still quiet and contemplative and tends to defer to others, but she's much more willing to stand up for herself if she feels someone is mistreating her. She had been trying to get into Legend Academy for a while before she died, to try and make something of herself for once, but the school was only interested in her once she was eligible for their undead program, which has soured her opinion of the place a bit.

Nate Reaver (Created by munchlord): Vampire Paladin, Vampire/Smiting/Judgement/Fire Elemental
A devil with a heart and bad reactions to sunlight, a bit of a loner, don't mention his family.

Giovanni (Created by Spacechomp) Aerthblooded dragon Shaman, Incantation/Dragon/Shaman Spells/A Reign of Arrows

Ohmy Gallows Merical (Created by Brightside) Mummy Scary Fighter, Mummy/Necromancer/Smiting
Spoiler
Appearance: Medium black hair, Blue eyes
Home Realm: Equin
Home City: Layonara
Adventuring Cliche: Orphan

Abridged Version: Ohmy Merical helped his father Gallows find a cure to a mysterious plague called The Ash spreading rapidly back at home. The Ash had taken Ohmy's mother, his hand, and much of his body, but the father and son finally found a solution which they quietly poured into the water supply. Gallows passed away peacefully shortly after and Ohmy received his father's invitation to Sigil. Since Gallows wasn't going to accept and Ohmy had no other plans, The Necromancer's Apprentice went in his father's stead, eager to learn more and help others as he embarked on his own adventure.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 09:08:34 AM by Greybender »
The game would implode into rocket tag in a twisted mockery of all that is wrong with 3.5, angels would weep and the skies would fall, and it would all be your fault. Yours and yours alone.

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team GLDN OOC
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:18:02 AM »
I just hope I make the cheer squad!

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »
BTW, Nate messing around with the boat might be loud enough to be heard by the girls, assuming they're next door-ish to the boy's room.

sakuuya

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
You mean there aren't separate dorms for girls and boys? Scandalous!  ;)

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
You mean there aren't separate dorms for girls and boys? Scandalous!  ;)
well my boarding school didn't and RWBY seems to have boys and girls be roommates so...

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 01:17:33 AM »
The staff of Beacon just know that Jeaune's self-confidence is so low he'd never even CONSIDER making a move on one of the girls.

And the other guy is just too stoic.

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 02:54:17 AM »
True, but I wouldn't put it above a certain one of the girls in that room to make a move on one of the boys.....

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 03:03:00 PM »
Well Nora clearly has wossisname on lock.

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 04:00:32 PM »
Well Nora clearly has wossisname on lock.

It's her I'm talking about making a pass at wossisname if he continues being oblivious about it for long enough.

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 07:02:24 PM »
She's probably more likely to rockhammer his ignorant ass into space, strong-style.

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
She's probably more likely to rockhammer his ignorant ass into space, strong-style.

Either way, it'd be a mess.

Brightside

• Minion
  • "Well... he's not wrong..."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »
I might be lost, but I'm tryin to hop onboard this GLDN encrusted train. GM Approved? Maybe?
pleasure to meet you all regardless

Exelixi

• Barbarian
  • Ace
  • Dwarfs can do lots of stuff. Like dig.
  • Contest Champion Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 11:40:20 AM »
Wossname's name is Ren.
http://www.ruleofcool.com/smf/index.php/topic,1185.0.html - A point-buy chassis (class) system. Perfectly balanced by the judicious application of SCIENCE!

""Release your inner dwarf.  Then get him some ale!" -EspyLacopa
"I have no idea what Exelixi looks like. I just picture crow feathers and a claymore." -Fro

Brightside

• Minion
  • "Well... he's not wrong..."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
necessary "i think wossisname is a pretty cool guy, eh punches snakes and doesnt afraid of anything" joke

so what time zone are you guys in? I'm stuck in JST, japan time, might make things a tad difficult

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 10:18:26 AM »
Vikingtime, AKA central europe.