Author Topic: Of Scum and Villainy - Team Domination  (Read 14544 times)

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Of Scum and Villainy - Team Domination
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:27:29 AM »
The designated time has arrived and you find yourselves in what first seems like emptiness, but after a few moments, the nothingness seems to split in two, leaving empty blackness above and oily blackness below. In spite of the lack of light, you find yourselves able to somehow see, or at least sense the shapes and colors of things in some manner. Faint tremors spread across the oily black surface as a whispering voice seems to come from everywhere at once.

"It is time."

A stalk of the oily black stuff you are standing on rises out of the floor, the end of it pointing towards you and gaining just enough contour to be recognizeable as a face of some sort, without being possible to actually see clearly

"You must go forth and conquer. Cunning, strength, courage, ruthlessness... all those you will need, yessss"

The thing extends, moving about you, between you, leaving a trail of oily black as it speaks

"You should know, before you go, the gods of this world may be more active than you are used to. Be careful when you fight them."

The dark trains it left expand and envelop you in darkness, and as it does so you hear the last words of your benefactor

"But more than those, beware the Dragon's Heir."

With that, the darkness shifts, no longer the nothingness of the Void but simply the deep shadows of a moonless night. You find yourselves standing in an overgrown graveyard, brushes and trees rising out of pathways and graves alike and tombstones, some broken and some overturned, are scattered seemingly haphazardly. A little ways off, in front of you, stands an old, ruined chapel.

((Campaign link on Roll20))

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Of Scum and Villainy - Team Domination
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 10:47:29 AM »
 Irsinig Wissen Schaftler grins madly to himself. Plans and schemes whirl around in his head, eager to come to fruition. He wrings his hands together in anticipation, and heads into the chapel.
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Zejety

• Shaman
  • Elite
  • Sage of Heed
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Track Overview
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »
Algrim seems mildly impressed. "Well, that was... something."
He slowly looks over his companions before saying, "So, we are supposed to work together I guess? Who are you people?"
Seeing how Irsing has already left, he adds, "And does anybody know that guy?"

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
Irsinig turns back to the group behind him, and addresses them in a thick German accent. "Are you just going to stand around like fools? Come on inside, we have work to do!"
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

jared71

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 02:13:53 PM »
Orin rubs his small scaly hands together, you see glee in his eyes.  His thoughts roam over riches, power and control.   “Yes, Yes,  I will dominate them all.”  He cackles excitedly.

He quickly moves to the temple.

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »
Tau Xce Qo Towers over the others on his great Dhargamare as he scans the area through his faceless silver visor. It seems with each breath he exhales flies a flurry of sparks behind that shining mask.

He dismounts, and still managing to tower. He begins making his way into the temple. He speaks in a deep growl, "If we are to work together, then let us be quick about it."

His ragged black cloak tied around his neck by a thin chain and worn like a cape does little to hide his massive spiked tree trunk thick tail as he takes deceptively long strides towards the temple.

Spoiler
perception to observe things.
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+12 : 19 + 12, total 31
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:09:51 AM by Castodas »

SpaceChomp

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 10:38:46 PM »
Elatha scratches his ear with one clawed finger.  He has shaggy hair, and icicles seem to hang from his form like perspiration.  He is a very large individual, coming up to TXQ's shoulder, even while mounted. 

"I will follow the scaly one." He says while following Orin into the temple.

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »
"I am Tau Xce Qo. You will do well to remember me and relish the last days of your life."

Spoiler
Intimidate
Lol, Watch it fail.

Rolled 1d20+18 : 16 + 18, total 34

Rokku

• Minion
  • Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »
"Long as you're professional about it," says the Coelacanth.

Wait, was he even here a minute ago?

Zejety

• Shaman
  • Elite
  • Sage of Heed
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Track Overview
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 05:12:59 PM »
Algrim is astonished by the weird mix of companions he has been given to work with. That big one is especially impressing!
"Okay, I will tag along to that chapel. Guess there must be a reason for why we have been dropped off here."

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »
Arriving inside the Temple- or chapel (no, Temple! LoZ all the way!  >:( )- he studies Irsinig a moment.

"Well, what did you have planned, human? Keep in mind, I plan to level everything in my way, burn everything in sight, and devour the petty souls of those foolish pests."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:51:07 PM by Castodas »

jared71

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
Orin is a sharka which is a race of small scaly creatures (they look sort of like Yoda, but he is much younger).  He is just over a meter tall.  His movements are so fast that he is able to make strange magical affects just by being so quick and throwing some herbs around.  When you look at Orin, you notice his eyes don’t have pupils and he is likely blind, but that doesn’t seem to affect his perception.

Hanging from his belt are frosty daggers (Light saber) .  Even though he is small in size his confidence is huge and he likes to mutter phrases like, “For the greater good,  my greater good". 

He says, “If you support me in claiming power, I will make you stronger.”

Spoiler
BUFFS - Zejety
Natures power +2 to hit, +2 damage +2 DC (SLA, Spells and SU)
Flame blade (cold) +5 cold damage  (converts all weapon damage to cold, you may take another resist elements instead)
Resist elements  [choose element]
World mind - You can talk to me telepathically

Tau Cxe Qo/SpaceChomp - All above, Add See invisible

Rokku/ Mystify - All above, Add Darkvision

I can give fly to a couple people - Probably Mystify or other ranged character.  Just ask me.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:40:32 PM by jared71 »

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 03:22:10 AM »
Tau Xce Qo passes a faceless glare at Orin and emits a low growl that sends a small shower of sparks fanning through the grate of his visor. In a clearly aggravated tone, he commands, "Silence, Worm. Our need of you might come but now we must discuss our unfortunate compromise and devise an effective method for satisfying it!"
Then, In a steadier tone, "I suggest the first thing we do is have two of us scout out. It will be of great importance that we know where we are and who is around us. This is a job for small and fast."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:29:13 AM by Castodas »

jared71

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 03:56:25 AM »
Orin looks at Tau Xce Qo and says, "Good idea, you will be able to serve me yet!".

He spins around in a rapid dance and summons up some mysterious floating eyes.  He sends them foward to scout the chapel.

Spoiler
Orin cast prying eyes.
Rolled 1d4+10 : 4 + 10, total 14