Author Topic: Of Scum and Villainy - Team Domination  (Read 9227 times)

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Of Scum and Villainy - Team Domination
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 07:10:55 PM »
Tau Xce Qo mounts his great Dhargamare. He stops a moment to look for any roads and to determine which way to go.

Spoiler
Any roads Munchlord?

If you caught my mistake, I apologize.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:52:57 PM by Castodas »

Zejety

• Shaman
  • Elite
  • Sage of Heed
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Track Overview
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »
Irsinig pulls out a set of cameras attached to propellers, and sends  them out to scout the area. They are searching for leftover metal objects amongts the ruins, as well as anything of solid, intact wood, or glass. Irsinig ponders briefly, then says "Vould anyone mind digging up a skull from the graveyard?"
"It's not like I have anything better to do." Algrim looks for a shovel...

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 10:46:09 AM »
Tau Xce Qo briefly considers leveling the trees in a blaze of fire to create his own path. However, he didn't become a great warlord through childish banter and so immediately curses himself for even that momentary consideration.

Instead, Tau Xce Qo decides be would ride around the perimeter of this eary place. It will be important to know the area around his camp in case of a sudden siege.

As he rides in a clockwise direction around the area, he considers needing rations during such a siege and wishing he had a few worm slaves to till a field and do the planting and harvesting. He laughs to himself. He has only once been the recipient of a siege and warmly counts the number of sieges he directed himself; most only lasting several days.

With a shake of his head, he sets his concentration on observing the area.

jared71

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Spell Casting Guide
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 12:47:45 AM »
Orin searches the cellars of the nearby houses and does a through search of the immediate area.

munchlord

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 03:28:48 AM »
Orin searches the cellars of the nearby houses and does a through search of the immediate area.
((Perception check please.))

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
Irsinig clears off a bench in one of the cellars, and arranges the skull and various odds and ends he scavenged on it. He puzzles over the pieces, discarding various objects that didn't meet with his requirements, and started laying out a plan. After a while, he lets out a cry of "Eureka!", then carefully removes the top of the skull, and starts installing a complex mechanism inside.
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Zejety

• Shaman
  • Elite
  • Sage of Heed
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Track Overview
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 05:56:41 PM »
"We  have been warned about the gods of this world. Do we actually think it a good idea to build our construct army in the basement of one of their chapels?", Algrim chuckles.
"Anyway, while you are busy working, I guess I will look around, too."

Algrim leaves to look through the houses, searching for clues for the reason the village was abondaned.

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
"I am not constructing an army, I am making a small assistant." Irsinig retorts and he fiddles a shard of glass into alignment.

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 02:13:11 AM »
Tau Xce Qo completes his circuit around the graveyard and returns back into the church. He stomps in, stops to glance at everyone, and finally decides to settle in next to Irsinig as he works on his inventions. Peering over Irsinig's shoulder, he asks, "Have you finished making the gates yet?"
Aside from his being oversized and- as a result- loud and clumsy inside this small church, Irsinig feels like a blazing fireplace just moved to stand next to him. That pretty much describes it.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 02:58:20 PM by Castodas »

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2013, 02:15:11 AM »
Irsinig looks up from his work. "No, not nyet. Ve don't have a proper place to put them yet, and I vould need to study the destination beforehand. "
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 02:16:47 AM by Mystify »