Author Topic: DM Needed for a RWBY Game  (Read 1372 times)

Hawkflight

• Mook
  • Best Pony
    • View Profile
    • Awards
DM Needed for a RWBY Game
« on: July 22, 2015, 02:30:40 AM »
Hello, I'm looking for someone to run a RWBY game using this here Legend system. It already has a solid and dedicated four players (including myself), but we need someone to run the game. As far as the game's story, we'd like to stick fairly closely to canon, while expanding upon it and creating a new story that matches the action-packed tone of the show. We'd also like to delve into an epic story with some solid character arcs. Not to say we don't also wish to also have the usual silliness and cuteness inherent in RWBY factors to offset the epic storyline a bit. Proper pacing would be requested as well, and bonus points for creating some really cool grimm (like a triceratops or a giant burrowing centipede of death).

Would anyone here be up for running it? The party at the moment consists of a shy smartypants fox faunus with a giant gunlance (me), a giant but friendly bear faunus with a rocket-launching axe and a puppy, a bratty narcissistic tinkerer who uses primarily light and fire dust, and a brash headstrong brawler with flame-throwing gauntlets and a gambling problem (DrakeRaids).
Known on IRC as TwilightSparkle.

More like Twilight Snarkle, amirite?