Author Topic: Weapon Damage issues.  (Read 982 times)

DarkDragoon

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Weapon Damage issues.
« on: June 03, 2017, 01:35:37 AM »
This is something that just isn't explained very well in the book, or rather it seems practically impossible to find.

I notice that in the monster stat blocks provided as an example that a few of the monsters are dealing say 2d6 damage or a d8, how exactly does one increase their damage dice from the standard D6 given to all weapons? If there is a section on it I cannot find it at all. Also how does ones size effect ones weapon damage if at all?

Additionally it should be made clearer, aka put in the main section for sizes at the start of the race section that large size gives an additional 5 ft reach in addition to the other stats instead of having to trawl through the book to find it.

Daedroth

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Weapon Damage issues.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 07:41:14 AM »
This is something that just isn't explained very well in the book, or rather it seems practically impossible to find.

I notice that in the monster stat blocks provided as an example that a few of the monsters are dealing say 2d6 damage or a d8, how exactly does one increase their damage dice from the standard D6 given to all weapons? If there is a section on it I cannot find it at all. Also how does ones size effect ones weapon damage if at all?

Additionally it should be made clearer, aka put in the main section for sizes at the start of the race section that large size gives an additional 5 ft reach in addition to the other stats instead of having to trawl through the book to find it.

The 2d6/d8 thing is from older versions

Mondovanut

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 03:49:33 AM »
I have a problem like you, what do I do to fix it?

Tim4488

• Elite
  • Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 02:18:59 PM »
Change all weapons to a d6 damage, use the Brutal property as needed to increase damage on certain weapons. ALL weapons should have three properties (and can possibly have more, if they're magical and take Sophisticated).
"MY BLADE THIRSTS FOR MORE LEGEND." - Valixes

My homebrew.