Author Topic: Password Reminder  (Read 1962 times)

subject42

• Barbarian
  • Minion
  • Typo Hammer Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Password Reminder
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:35:38 AM »
When I upgraded firefox last night on my home computer the upgrade process nuked all of my saved passwords.  When I try to use the reminder functionality to reset it, I'm getting an HTTP 500 error.  Is there a bug in the system, or am I doing it wrong?

delvin_anaris

• Administrator
  • Minion
  • Problem Solver
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Password Reminder
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:55 AM »
Did you try it a couple of times?

There are intermittent status 500 errors the forum throws off, that seem to be related to the server container (which means there's nothing we can really do to fix them, short of switching to another hosting provider). Refreshing once or twice fixes the problem in all instances I've seen or been told of.

subject42

• Barbarian
  • Minion
  • Typo Hammer Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
I tried it a total of four times (twice with e-mail address and twice with screen name) this morning.

I will try again this evening, but I won't be able to report back until Monday unless it works.

delvin_anaris

• Administrator
  • Minion
  • Problem Solver
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:18:17 AM »
I tried it a total of four times (twice with e-mail address and twice with screen name) this morning.

I will try again this evening, but I won't be able to report back until Monday unless it works.

If it doesn't work, please email tcollett+roc@topazgryphon.org to let me know, and include as much info about the error message as you can.