Author Topic: Typo Reports  (Read 52429 times)

scgruber

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • SCGRUBER.COM
    • Awards
Re: Typo Reports
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2014, 07:36:05 PM »
The Armor Class description on page 23 (v1.1) still references BAB even though Armor Class is now calculated using character level.

rejectedreality

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
Did a search, and this was already reported, but this is a new update, so...

On page 253, under detecting traps, it says "a party may make a number of rolls given on <insert trap table reference here> to detect a trap."

So... trap table reference should be inserted.

Zaq

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2014, 07:08:09 PM »
Pg. 279-80, Heal, Mass and Hold Monster are in the wrong typeface.
Pg. 283: Project Image is in the wrong typeface.
I do verb now and again, but gerunding is my real passion.

Zaq

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2014, 09:35:03 PM »
Pg. 118, Junk Bond: There is an extraneous quotation mark at the start of the description.

Pg. 119, Blight From the Beyond: To match the precedent of the rest of the track, "pick one of the following abilities" should be "choose one of the following abilities."

Pg. 121, Denial of Existence: The reference to "your key ability modifier for this track" should be "your TAM" or "your Track Ability Modifier."

Pg. 122, True Mage: Key Ability Modifier (KAM) should be Track Ability Modifier (TAM). The language used in defining this track's TAM does not match the language used by other tracks (Mechanist Savant, Necromancer, Runesong Scholar).

Pg. 124, Trickery: KAM should be TAM.

Pg. 124, Majesty: In keeping with the example set by the other abilities this circle, "You create a symbol of Majesty" should be "You create a Symbol of Majesty." There is an extraneous "a" in "You may only have a one Symbol . . ."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:33:49 PM by Zaq »

Covok

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Temp Error Report
« Reply #319 on: June 14, 2014, 02:53:47 AM »
I noticed an error that you might want to correct. On page 23, you still reference the old rules for AC in the last sentence.

Zaq

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
Pg. 200, line of sight rules: The sentence structure in the sentence beginning "you are [Flat-footed] . . ." is messed up. It should read either "you are [Flat-footed] against any creature to which you do not have line of sight and are not automatically aware . . ." (removing the comma), or even better, ". . .to which you do not have line of sight, and you are not automatically aware . . ." (adding "you," as I have indicated).

Draz

• Paladin
  • Elite
  • Typo Hammer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:55 AM »
Um, I can only assume this is a typo: As currently written, the Knight's Valiant Challenge ability (p116) applies to allies as well as opponents.  So PCs will often be forced to whack their friendly party tank rather than their enemies if they want to use their offensive abilities ...

Draz

• Paladin
  • Elite
  • Typo Hammer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2014, 02:11:51 PM »
p288: the [Long] range descriptor of Silent Image is missing square brackets.

rejectedreality

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: July 27, 2014, 04:04:50 AM »
In the new (ish) 1.1 version, the Necromancer track doesn't have a bookmark set up for it in the pdf.

In the feat tables, Swift Hand throw says that it caused blind and knocked down, but in the feat description, it says burning and knocked down.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:45:29 PM by rejectedreality »

Draz

• Paladin
  • Elite
  • Typo Hammer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2014, 11:29:36 PM »
p96 and p100: Where it talks about re-learning a spell each time you level up, it should say "one spell of the same circle" rather than "one spell of the same level."

Draz

• Paladin
  • Elite
  • Typo Hammer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
p253, "Destroying Traps" paragraph: "Awareness" needs to be capitalized.

Draz

• Paladin
  • Elite
  • Typo Hammer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: September 08, 2014, 05:47:53 PM »
p324: Ironmountain Plate (Masterwork Vital armor) is presented as a Relic ... but with the change of Vital to be a 1-point enhancement instead of a 2-point enhancement, this armor needs another enhancement or needs to be downgraded to Greater.

McDT2

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2014, 03:23:14 PM »
p. 164, Open Greater Binding and Open Lesser Binding should be separate paragraphs

p. 344 and 345. Missing prerequisites on the feat tables for Three Body Collision and You Shall Not Pass! (Should be 9th level and 6th level, respectively; both are blank on the table).