Author Topic: Metroid: Extinction  (Read 4818 times)

Eurus

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Metroid: Extinction
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 11:00:45 PM »
Blue looks down toward the crevasse contemplatively, before nodding.

"I believe so. Telecommunication might not be possible if we're underground, but we can look for anything unusual."

It turns to scan Sonya up and down for a moment through the expressionless mask of its helmet.

"Where will you be, in the meantime?"

Lord_Gareth

• Mook
  • Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 12:06:37 AM »
"I'll be here," Sonya replies to her teammates, "getting a good overview of our immediate surroundings and double-checking the supplies on the ship to be sure they won't go to rot while we're down here. If you need me, you know my channel - or if you want me present, either of you. I can do quite a bit to boost communications for either team."

Malanorea

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 11:40:42 PM »
Roxy nods and follows the group, not really a leader, but contributing her skills for the good of the group, as she does for herself. She hops up to atop a low-hanging tree, her boost taking her high enough to get a good vantage point for spotting ahead of her comrades along the way.

afroakuma

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Prayer Wing Scroll of Scribes Problem Solver RoC Staff Art Aficionado Aquarius Eye of Seeing Dev Team
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 12:14:31 AM »
The sickly-looking trees react badly to your weight, splintering and flaking as they bend under Roxy's weight. The three-kilometer trek towards the T'Resh outpost is largely exposed, but crevasses between the arrival site and the destination may provide cover.