Author Topic: Clarity of the Forum Rules  (Read 4660 times)

Yoder

• Sage
  • Miniboss
  • I exist.
  • Ballot Box Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clarity of the Forum Rules
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »
@DragoonWraith:
How is that protection? Can the community actually get someone un-banned here (such matters are not specified in the forum rules presently)?
This forum is likely to grow quite large when it is officially released.

I find the mods griping in an IRC where unrelated people can see to be unprofessional. There's such a thing as "not airing your dirty laundry" it you're familiar with the idiom.

As I've said before, the rule I crossed is subjective (responding to something that may or may not have been breaking the a rule that cannot be interpreted objectively). I wouldn't knowingly break the rules.
Wow, no need to be rude about it, DW...

Yes, I find unwritten rules to be unacceptable. I'm not shirking my responsibility in any way.

~

@Delvin:
I wouldn't be so cocky as to do that, hence why I used the word "If."
As a side note, most of the member count is primarily inactive.

Again I hear moderator accountability with no mention of user accountability. If the thread is only supposed to do one thing, why does it do both?

Again, my statement you quoted contained a conditional.
"Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle."
~ Michelangelo

My Homebrew

My friend just shared this: "Remember that time Gandalf convinced the whole party to flee so that he could take out the Balrog and not have to share any of the XP? Shows up the next session with fancy new robes and everything. What a jerk."

gkathellar

• Tactician
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
  • My right hand was thunder, and my left was stone
  • Scroll of Scribes RoC Staff Dungeon Delver Eye of Seeing Dev Team Art Aficionado Magic 8-Ball
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clarity of the Forum Rules
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »
Alright, enough. This thread has become unhelpful to everyone. A new thread relating to this issue has been posted.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:17:55 PM by gkathellar »
Seven is the Number of Legend.
This is my mod voice.