Author Topic: Suggestion - A wiki for homebrew  (Read 1644 times)

Ghostwheel

• Mook
  • Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestion - A wiki for homebrew
« on: October 12, 2012, 12:56:50 PM »
Hey guys,

I know I'm new to the forum, but I become more and more convinced that Legend is the D&D-replacement for me, and I'd like to see it grow and prosper. I'm part of a wiki that has a ton of content, and I've already gotten permission from the admin to host all Legend homebrew there if you guys agree. We have everything set up already as far as formatting and wiki widgets are concerned, from tables to lists to categorization and the like. An example would be something like this, but for tracks or Legend classes and the like. Click on any of the classes in the link to see what the formatting we use is like.

We have a strong quality control policy and keep the wiki clean and active in an effort to provide the best repository of homebrew on the web, and I'd love to see Legend stuff added there. One of the things we most care about is keeping the content generated by users in the user's hands so that the original author may edit or delete their work without any trouble. Are there any qualms with having the site, once we've set up categories, breadcrumbs, and navigation stuff, be the official place to put homebrew? That way rather than having to sift through a forum, one can find anything homebrew made for Legend quickly and easily, navigating through homebrew feats, tracks, classes, and items with as little sifting as possible.

afroakuma

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Prayer Wing Scroll of Scribes Problem Solver RoC Staff Art Aficionado Aquarius Eye of Seeing Dev Team
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggestion - A wiki for homebrew
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »
I'm leery of making anything "official," but we certainly do appreciate the opportunity for Legend fans to employ a new resource and I have no problem letting people know it's available. There is a new sticky up in Homebrew for this purpose. Thanks, Ghostwheel!  :)