Author Topic: Link from the website?  (Read 2031 times)

The Underlord

• Mook
  • Cthulhu Fthagn!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Link from the website?
« on: December 07, 2012, 10:52:16 PM »
One thing that has annoyed me about using this site is the lack of an obvious link to here from the main ruleofcool.com. Could one get added?

Yoder

• Sage
  • Miniboss
  • I exist.
  • Ballot Box Eye of Seeing Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Link from the website?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »
The forum has not been officially launched. The main site is also going to get a redesign. Neither of these things will happen until 1.0 launched at the very earliest.
"Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle."
~ Michelangelo

My Homebrew

My friend just shared this: "Remember that time Gandalf convinced the whole party to flee so that he could take out the Balrog and not have to share any of the XP? Shows up the next session with fancy new robes and everything. What a jerk."

Metool

• Rogue
  • Elite
  • You ever lose hope?
  • Eye of Seeing Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »
And also, if I hear right, the design of the forums isn't set, either, so there's that.
"Honestly, I don't know if this non-core option is 1.0-ready"

No, it isn't. It may be updated at some point but it isn't 1.0-ready, which is why it isn't in 1.0. Anything that isn't in the 1.0 core rulebook should be treated as not being 1.0 compliant and used with caution if at all.

afroakuma

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Prayer Wing Scroll of Scribes Problem Solver RoC Staff Art Aficionado Eye of Seeing Aquarius Dev Team
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
As the above posters have noted, the forum is not formally public yet. Anyone who has an account here currently has come here by other means than the site. When the forum redesign is complete, the site will host a permanent link to the forums as would be expected. For any further inquiries on this matter, please feel free to send me a PM.