Author Topic: Award-Winning Ideas  (Read 3596 times)

afroakuma

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Prayer Wing Scroll of Scribes Problem Solver RoC Staff Art Aficionado Eye of Seeing Aquarius Dev Team
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Award-Winning Ideas
« on: March 10, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
As I'm sure most of you have noticed, awards have been implemented on the boards. This feature is largely for fun, and we're hoping to see it expand in the future as our user base grows.

If you have any ideas for interesting awards, post them here and we'll consider them. Who knows? You might even end up receiving an award for awards!  ;D

Timeless Error

• Ranger
  • Elite
  • Emerald Knight
  • Typo Hammer Dev Team Problem Solver Eye of Seeing Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Award-Winning Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
Is there a list of existing rewards somewhere on this board?  I've seen Core Team, Dev Team, Art Aficionado, Magic 8-Ball, and Problem Solver.  Are there others?

How about a reward for skilled Legend optimizers or homebrewers?
Thanks to Aruius on GitP for creating my excellent avatar!

This space is dedicated to Nezzy, the noblest Roden of them all.  May he rest in peace and be undisturbed by toxic chemicals.

My Homebrew

--Timeless Error, Emerald Knight

Timeless Error

• Ranger
  • Elite
  • Emerald Knight
  • Typo Hammer Dev Team Problem Solver Eye of Seeing Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 07:59:21 PM »
Thanks to Aruius on GitP for creating my excellent avatar!

This space is dedicated to Nezzy, the noblest Roden of them all.  May he rest in peace and be undisturbed by toxic chemicals.

My Homebrew

--Timeless Error, Emerald Knight

afroakuma

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Prayer Wing Scroll of Scribes Problem Solver RoC Staff Art Aficionado Eye of Seeing Aquarius Dev Team
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »
Is there a list of existing rewards somewhere on this board?  I've seen Core Team, Dev Team, Art Aficionado, Magic 8-Ball, and Problem Solver.  Are there others?

How about a reward for skilled Legend optimizers or homebrewers?

For the record (until we fix the code behind award descriptions) the extant awards are:

Core Team: Members of the core Legend team have this award.
Dev Team: Team members who have made significant contributions to Legend and are nominated by a core team member have this award.

Art Aficionado: This is the donation award for those who participated in the Illustrating Legend Kickstarter drive. Until the soft launch period is over, it is available by request only.
Magic 8-Ball: This is awarded to people who have made significant contributions to answering questions on the board.
Problem Solver: This is awarded to people who have contributed to forum improvement.

The Zodiac awards have not yet been implemented. The Eye of Seeing award is currently available, but nobody has yet found out how to obtain it.

gralamin

• Tactician
  • Minion
  • Sentient Construct
  • Typo Hammer Ballot Box Art Aficionado Capricorn
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 12:32:32 AM »
I guess I'm missing some of these. Probably to do with me only recently actually being on the forum. At some point I'll probably talk to Fro on the IRC in order to get everything sorted out.

Rockisx

• Mook
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 11:53:56 PM »
I'm not expecting to receive this kind of information. The subject matter is very desirable.