Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 35460 times)

Slayah

• Mook
  • Contest Champion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2013, 10:59:18 PM »
They're all painted with invisible paint (tm). Good luck finding them.

I wish my computer works like it is supposed to.

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2013, 01:10:41 PM »
Your computer works now, but you can't do anything with it until it comes home for the night; and you better have dinner ready by then!

I wish the store nearby me would be open 24 hours and 7 days a week.

loganic

• Monk
  • Elite
  • Problem Solver Ballot Box
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2013, 02:34:44 PM »
You always see the sign from the outside as "Open". You discover as you leave the store  the first time that it's been 6 months since you went in, despite your watch showing that you've only taken 10 minutes. You lost your apartment. Your car is impounded. You lost your job and have missed your funeral.
Seems like the interior of the store now moves at a seperate flow of time that's 129600 times slower.
Store is quarantined and destroyed for safety reasons.

I wish for lie exceptionally well and always be able to talk my way out of anything

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2013, 03:09:24 PM »
I wish for lie exceptionally well and always be able to talk my way out of anything
You are paralyzed from the neck down, and can now only lie down. You can still talk, and people take pity on your situation and let you off the hook, but you can't actually get into much trouble being paralyzed.

I wish for access to every book ever written, past, present,and future, and the ability to understand their contents
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »
You own, you read, you understand everything, but you spent your entire life doing it and the last page was read on your death bed and nobody is around to come to your funeral or even take you to the hospital because you were shut in all the time reading books, so you die alone.

I wish I could absorb information from all mediums through an osmosis like process and actually know and make use of the information.

Mystify

• Sage
  • In Mithril Reborn
  • Scroll of Scribes Typo Hammer Magic 8-Ball Editor's Highlight Ballot Box Dungeon Delver Art Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2013, 03:59:15 PM »
This osmosis extends to absorbing the thoughts out of people's head. You know everyone's secrets, everyone's true thoughts of you, and the knowledge drives you insane.

I wish to live a long and fulfilling life.
My extensive collection of homebrew
As always, Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly

Castodas

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2013, 03:49:11 AM »
I have one, but I suppose I'll wait a couple months to give someone else a chance. That's the required wait time, right? Lol.